Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
All goods purchased at One Living cannot be returned or exchanged under these Terms. Exceptions for exchange shall be allowed for damaged, defective or incorrect goods only. If One Living determines, in its sole discretion, that the goods are damaged, defective or incorrect, you will be eligible to exchange for your product (refer Requirement of Return & Exchange). One Living reserves the right to examine the defective products.
Definition of Damaged, Defective and Incorrect Goods
- Damaged – Product that was damaged upon arrival.
- Defective – Product that does not operate, appears cosmetically as described by the manufacturer.
- Incorrect – Incorrect as to customer purchase summary, including colour, specification and model.
- Out of Stock – Product that is unavailable due to lack of inventory or discontinuation.
Requirement of Return and Exchange
Make sure the below requirements are met:
- Proof of purchase (invoice number)
- Customers must return the goods within 1 day upon receipt.
- Goods must be new in condition, unused and in original packaging, along with all accessories, free gift(s), documentation includes (warranty card, user manual, identification card) that come with the box.
Product(s) is/ are not returnable under the condition of:
- Once used and/ or installed: All electronic appliances, lightings & furniture.
- Change of mind in colour, size, specification, and model.
- Product didn’t meet your expectations.
- Made to order/ Customized products such as, sofa, cabinet, etc.
- Good has been received by customers for more than 1 day.
- Display set/ Clearance unit is strictly non-returnable or exchangeable. Please conduct a thorough inspection to evaluate goods before purchasing.
- Defaulted on payment for goods.
If you believe to find the goods you received are damaged, defective or incorrect, please contact us at 1700-81-8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund is only allowed when the goods purchased are no longer available for exchange, either due to out of stock, or discontinuation. Once the refund request has been approved, we shall issue a refund equivalent to the amount you paid for the returning product(s).
Refund shall be made in the same mode of payment as the payment method used during the transaction. Duration takes to complete a card payment refund may vary, depending on the financial institution/ card issuer, usually take about 7 days. One Living shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as the result of delay in processing the refund.
One Living reserves the right to deny refund if the items do not meet our Refund policy.